Partech-160 decoupling fleece - Spunbond Polyester-fleece with a consistent absorption behaviour
NEW in our range
Partech-160 decoupling fleece is a heavy and stiff spunbound polyester fleece with a density of 160 g/m².
The Partech-160 decoupling fleece is used for a base with a consistent absorption, so that sheer stress through spotty glue hardening can be avoided and the risk of cracking in the solid parquet will significantly reduced.
Partech-160 decoupling fleece - Advantages at a glance:
- decouples tensions at installation
- can be used for tiles, natural stone, parquet, solid wood flooring and laminate
- excellent for critical subfloor
- suitable for substrates with adhesive residues and firmly adhering paints
- hairline cracks and shrinkages in mineral substrates can be bridged up to a width of 0.5 mm
- shear stress caused by uneven adhesive curing can be avoided